Company History


1952
Established Ogawa plating Kogyoh and began to operate plating for parts of industrial sewing machin.
1963
Began to research surface treating for Plastics and operate Plastic, Formation Porcessing.
1969
Ogawa plating Kogyoh renamed Ogawa Industrial Co.,LTD.
1970
Established a new plant of Full Automated Plating System.
1976
Capital increased to \12,000,000
Formation and Planting operations moved to Minato Plant.
1977
Secured a new plant site of 6,750u at eastern side of MINATO Plant.
1982
Painting operations moves to the new plant site.
1983
Head office in Minami-ku moved to Minato Plant.
1984
Ezpanded the new plant facilities for new technology.
1985
Head quater office built for better corporate administration.
1991
Expanded the new plant facilities. Expanded S-grande of plating lines.
Increased large-sized molding machines.
1993
Enlarged the coating factory. Increased larg-sized molding machines.
1994
Expanded the COATING PLANT. Expanded the admonistrative building.
1995
Established TKT-OGAWA IN THAILAND.
1999
Established OGAWA-ASIA IN THAILAND.
2004
Authentication for ISO:9001 was acquired.